YouTube has taken video watching to a higher ground no one could ever imagine in a few years back. Unfortunately, YouTube relies on an internet connection to stream videos to your device, and there are times that you don’t have access to Wi-Fi or your data network. With a bit of foresight, you can download YouTube videos to your device when you have an internet connection and view them later, even when you don’t.
There are many ways of downloading Youtube videos, You can use apps, websites and other mediums.
Downloading Youtube Videos with App
Using There are many apps you can use to save or Download Youtube videos. The best Free Apps for downloading youtube videos in 2017 are:
In this Guide, We will be using YTD Video Downloader. Click Here to download
Using YTD Video Downloader to Download Youtube Videos.
- Paste the Video YRL or Video Link In the Address Bar. Note: Sometimes the Link will automatically be posted before you Manually paste it.
- Select the Video Download Quality
Note: Set the video Quality to Best available. It saves the video in the Highest quality.
- Click the Yellow folder icon to choose the download Directory folder.
- Click The Red Download Button
Your File is already saved. Navigate to the Location you set as your download Folder to view the video you have downloaded.
Using Downvids.net To Download Youtube Videos
- Launch your Web browser (Chrome, Opera, UC Browser).
- Go to https://downvids.net from your Browser Address bar
- Go to the Video you Intend to download.
- Copy the video URL or Video Link to the video (E.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsXQKv6UiA)
How To get the Video Link or URL to Youtube video:
- Right click on the Video Display. A small Menu will Pop Up.
- Click the first menu ” Copy Video URL“. The Video will be Copied to your Computers Clipboard
Highlight and Copy the link on your Address bar.
- Paste the Copied link in the Bar
- Click Download.
- Wait for video to Download
I hope this post was helpful?Share with Family and Friends…
Share with Family and Friends…