A ndroid emulators/simulators are largely required to run Android apps & games on PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10). However, choosing the correct Android emulator might become a difficult task, and they can really slow down your Computer. So, here are the best Android emulators for your PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 which you can use to run android on computer
Nox App Player – Android Emulator
Nox App Player is our preferred Android emulator to play Android games on PC / Computer (Windows 10 & 7) or to try out new android apps due to its speed.
Nox App Player is fast, plus provides lots of features such as –
- One-click root hide / unhide (disable or enable root)
- Ability to specify the CPU Processor & Ram size! which is great for gamers & app-testers to check resource usage.
- Besides, these Nox even provides Keyboard mapping for touch input. Thus, you can specify the areas where touch is to be simulated, on pressing a keyboard key! (Awesome thing for gamers)
- Plus, it even has an inbuilt GPS controller setting, by which you can even play GPS required games such as Pokemon Go directly inside Nox App Player.
BlueStacks is the most widely used Android emulator or Android App Player for Windows. It used to be free but now is only in Specific regions
- Easy One-click installation on the Windows System (Split-online installer, as well as an offline installer, is available).
- Easily install 3rd party apk’s or Android apps by simply double clicking on the Apk files.
- No other-3rd party virtualization required VirtualBox isn’t required).
KO Player is the latest entrant in this list & is a great android emulator especially when it comes to playing Android games on your Computer / PC. KO Player provides a host of great features in its Android emulator such as –
- Keyboard to Touch Mapping
- Crisp Display on Bigger screens due to HD Resolution
- Ability directly records your Android emulation screen & save it as a video. Thus, enabling you to share your Gameplay easily.
- Besides, you can run multiple accounts of various simultaneously
- Since it is made for gaming KO Player does require a good amount of RAM & graphics memory
Andyroid – Andy OS
AndyRoid is one of its own kind Android Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10. It supports some unique features which aren’t supported by any other Android emulators out there such as –
- Using your phone as a remote control while playing games!.
- ARM support, You can directly install apps in your Andy emulator through your host’s desktop browser!.
- As Andy is based upon VirtualBox, It doesn’t require any dedicated Graphics card to function smoothly and works well even on Intel HD Graphics.
Andyroid is very similar and may be classified as an advanced alternative to Genymotion as both of them require VirtualBox to be installed on the system.
Droid4X is perhaps its the most interesting emulators mentioned in this article. Droid4X is designed for real Power! in the hands of the user, and its features to point to the same. Droid4X has some salient features such as –
- It comes Pre-rooted, with Play Store installed.
- It’s pretty fast, doesn’t lag & even allows you to configure your keyboard as a controller! for the emulator
Windroy is perhaps the most unique Emulators present in this article because of the fact – It completely runs using the Windows Kernel!
Windroy doesn’t require any external Virtualbox support. Like Bluestacks, also it’s quite light-weight and handy to use!. You just have to take care that the directory path wherein you install Windroy must not contain Spaces.
GenyMotion is another advanced Android Emulator for PC and may be classified as a worthy alternative to/of Bluestacks. GenyMotion has advanced features like OpenGL, and hardware acceleration support. It’s built on the x86 Architecture and hence is faster as compared to BlueStacks.
So, these were the best free android emulators for PC, If you know of some other one do comment,? also feel free to ask any questions regarding them